Answers ( 6 )

  1. Hello,
    Welcome to medimetry.
    Thanks for the query.

    You have multiple complaints and so I would suggest you to get yourself completely investigated.
    Kindly get your CBC ESR, random blood sugar, serum calcium and B-12 levels, serum creatinine and urine routine and microscopic done and let me know the results.

    I will be happy to help you further.
  2. Also get your Xray chest pa view done.
  3. Dear Bilal , You can whatsapp the reports at +918800868744, also please mention the name of Dr Surbhi as well as your name.
    Thank you!
  4. User
  5. User
    Very happy you answered
  6. It was my pleasure too!