Answer ( 1 )

  1. Hi,

    Thanks for your question on medimetry

    I do understand your pain and discomfort

    As per your history is concerned please take BRUFEN for pain and check your urine (RE/ME/CULTURE) and add one antibiotics PANCEF-O 200 mg twice a day for 10 days.As stone size is only 5 so you need to talk with your UROLOGIST to break it in LITHOTRIPSY and it will pass in urinary path.If it failed then other surgical methods will be tried.Drink plenty of water only stone size less than 4 mm passes .

    So nothing to be worried at all ,if pain is severe get admission at your nearest hospital tell them to give TRAMADL injection. which is an opiod analgesic.

    Hope that helps