Answer ( 1 )

  1. Good afternoon Rakib
    Warm welcome to MediMetry

    I would suggest immediately going to a local doctor who upon physical examination of your ear may treat the cause.
    Please do not use cotton buds or insert anything in your ear.
    When did it start? does it occur again and again?

    Do let me know in detail.

    Livd healthy