Answer ( 1 )

  1. Hello,
    Welcome to medimetry!
    You have not mentioned the size of stones. Actual treatment should be decided by a urologist after seeing the ultrasound report.
    I would suggest two options 
    1) If technically feasible and possible you may go for ESWL .
    2) Push the stone up in kidney ,put a double J stent This will require anesthesia (This is called as Push and bang.) and later on get it fragmented by ESWL after a day or two .
    Till then have lots of fluids.
    Live healthy!!