Is there any surgery to remove burn scars ?

My mom got burn in 2006, her body till knee got burned badly..but she is fine and all thanks to god. But she feels very bad and being a women she has got very sad and is very disturbed over it. I want her hands, stomach to be the same as they were before..please tell me whether plastic surgery could help or is there any other surgery to remove burn scars?..please suggest.


Family Physician

Answers ( 7 )

  1. Hello,
    Welcome to medimetry.
    Thanks for the query.

    I can understand your concern for your mother and yes plastic surgery is a very good option if there is good vascularity.
    I would suggest you to consult a good plastic surgeon and go ahead with surgery.

  2. User
    Can u please suggest me any good hospital..
  3. Kindly tell me your location or your preferred city.
  4. User
  5. I would suggest you Dr Charu Sharma in Delhi.
  6. User
    Which hospital