Answer ( 1 )

  1. Hello Dear,

    Thank you for writing to us at MediMetry.
    Hydrocephalus is a serious issue and you should consult neurosurgeon and Pediatrician. Treatment includes certain medications that decreases CSF production or reduces pressure and CSF shunt surgery.

    Hope this answers your query. Feel free to write back with follow-up questions.
    Stay connected to MediMetry for regular tips for new moms and preparing yourself for managing a new born!