Answer ( 1 )

  1. Hello,
    Welcome to medimetry.
    Thanks for the query.

    Since you have developed pain in the hydrocele the chances are there haemorrhage (bleeding) or pus collection might have occurred inside. So I suggest you to get ultrasound of the part done and treatment depends accordingly.

    For pain you may take aceclofenac with serratiopeptidase combination which reduce pain and swelling size. Taken twice daily after food. Also take tab rantac 150mg twice a day along with it.

    Hope I have answered your query. If any further queries, I would love to help.