Answer ( 1 )

  1. Hi. Thanks for posting your query to us at MediMetry.
    I would like to suggest your friend to do blood tests and let me know the reports. Do let me know a little more about ten symptoms too.
    Alternatively you may approach a general physician who upon complete history, examination and investigation will definitely help your friend.

    Live healthy!