Answer ( 1 )

  1. Hi,

    Thanks for your question on medimetry

    I understand your pain and discomfort

    As per your history is concerned you need surgical treatment for which you need to consult with a surgical specialist in your local area.There will not be any response from medicine s at all as it is 3 years old.Nothing to be worried for surgical procedure it is a minor out patient procedure only.