Having cold problem from 2 years.

I have a cold problem.My family doctor told me that it is the allergy

cold infected by the small dust particles.The doctor says that an injury is in my

nose middle part and he gave me some tabs and medicine but there are no results.

so what should I do?

Having cold problem from 2 years.
Family Physician

Answer ( 1 )

  1. Hi,
    Thanks for your question.
    I do understand your pain and discomfort.
    As per your history is concerned please follow:-
    1)Take AB-CEF-200 mg twice aday for 10 days
    2)Take [1-AL MAX tab] once a day for 10 days
    3)Do full blood count with differential and ESR
    4)Do MRI after 10 days of treatment
    I will make a treatment plan after blood test and MRI scan reports,
    Do not worry at all
    I hope I was able to address your query. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to write to me.
    Wishing you all the best.
    Dr U N Sahoo