Answer ( 1 )

  1. Hello
    Welcome to MediMetry
    If you want to restore fractured tooth then first of all go for root canal treatment,
    and then get a ceramic cap done over it.This is the only option to restore it.
    About the cost it varies from doctor to doctor .So I can't specify it.