Answers ( 3 )

  1. Thanks for posting your query to us at MediMetry.

    Do let me know in detail about the burn.
    You may use Neosporin H Ointment. Please go to your nearest skin specialist for a detailed examination and specific management.

    Live healthy!
  2. User
    I had been advice to apply Fudic cream in the burned it ok
  3. If it has been advised/ suggested by a doctor after examination, please do.