Answer ( 1 )

  1. Hi,
    Thanks for your question.
    I do understand your pain and discomfort.
    As per your history is concerned please follow:-
    1)Check your URINE[RE/ME/CULTURE] to ruled out infection
    2)Do an ULTRASOUND whole abdomen which will ruled out PROSTATE gland enlargement
    3)Do a [Prostate-Specific Antigen test] and this test is necessary who is more than 50 years of age .
    Please follow me after the report,
    I hope I was able to address your query. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to write to me.
    Wishing you all the best.
    Dr U N Sahoo