Answers ( 2 )

  1. Hello,
    Welcome to medimetry.
    Thanks for the query.

    I appreciate your concern for your father and considering her age and multiple complaints, I would suggest you to get her completely investigated.
    Kindly get her CBC ESR random blood sugar, urine routine and microscopic, fasting thyroid profile, serum creatinine, serum calcium and B-12 levels, vitamin D levels and ra factor testing done and revert.

  2. Dear Naveen , You can whatsapp your reports at +918800868744 , also please mention the name of Dr. Surbhi with this question.
    Thank you!