Answer ( 1 )

  1. Hello Saswat
    It's unfortunate that u feel this way.... This is going to need u to get detailed psychological evaluation and Related treatment.
    U may need to discuss about ur problem in detail and The treatment may involve medicines, counselling or combination of both depending on the severity, and ur preference
    plz take care