Answer ( 1 )

  1. Hello,
    Welcome to medimetry.
    Thanks for the query.

    I can understand your concern.

    Fear experienced by your female partner that results in uncontrolled contraction of her vaginal muscles, this condition is called vaginismus. You may have to speak to a sex therapist or a psychiatrist. You can also try vaginal devices.

    I hope you find my response helpful. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I am always available to help.

    Best wishes.