Answers ( 3 )

  1. Hello,
    Welcome to medimetry!
    On reading your question, from my clinical experience I can say that it appears that you have - hyperhydrosis in groin region. Kindly loose your weight if you are obese , as obesity makes you more prone, as there must be skin folds allowing the sweat to collect in groin region.

    Apart from maintaining proper hygiene in that area, -
    -you should keep it dry as far as possible, by using powder
    - wear loose undergarments, 
    - drink lot of water 
    - and most important weight reduction, please consult a dietician : it really helps.

    In my experince I have found that powders like mycoderm, etc, are very effective in such cases. it can be used three to four times a day. 

    along with that you should get your blood sugar levels and fasting thyroid profile done.

    Kindly get the advised tests done and let me know the results.

  2. User
    my weight is normal doctor
  3. Okay.. So just don't worry, follow the simple measures as advised above and get the tests done and revert.