Endometriosis and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)

I have been suffering from Endometriosis and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) which has been causing me a lot of pain and due to which my doctor has suggested me to take- krimson 35 ( once in the night ), endofine ( once in the morning and night ) and she also suggested me to take leuprolide injection once in a month.

My concern is Leuprolide is given to stop periods and I stopped Krimson 35 after my 21 days cycle and now after 3 days of not eating the tablet, i have been bleeding.
Please let me know if I’m directed correct.

Endometriosis and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
Obstetrics & Gynae

Answer ( 1 )

  1. Hello
    Are you a unmarried girl or a married girl?,
    you are suffering from Endometriosis and pcod,, your age is 22years.
    you have enough time for treatment because you don't have urgent need to conceive, you can wait until the treatment part is complete.
    According to me as pcod can be cured by exercise and diet and oral contraceptive pills, which also reduces your pain and regularize your cycle
    So please continue it as suggested by your doctor. And injection leupride can be continued for Endometriosis
    And if there is severe bleeding it can worsen your Endometriosis so don't stop taking treatment by your self, continue as advised by gynaecologist. And restart tab Registrone, 5mg three times a day and Fir 3days and then when bleeding stop twice a day for 5day then once a day for 25days at fixed interval. Follow your Dr who is treating you