Answers ( 12 )

  1. Hello,
    Welcome to medimetry.
    Thanks for the query.

    I can understand that you have joint pain as well as a rash.

    Kindly let me know if you have fever too, is dengue or chikungunya widespread in your area and provide a photograph of the rash.

    Also let me know if you have any known medical conditions, drug allergy and ongoing treatment details so that I may guide you further.

  2. User
    no i am not suffering from fever

  3. I could now see the rash and it seems like venous ulcer.
    You must get it evaluated by a surgeon soon.
  4. Take tab retoz 90mgs and tab rantac 150mg twice a day after food for 3 days and get your CBC ESR random blood sugar, serum calcium and B-12 levels done and revert so that I may guide you further.
  5. User
    could you help me mam in prescription of any medicine
  6. User
    for betterment in it
  7. you will get the suggested drugs over the counter
  8. User
    ok mam
  9. take care
  10. User
    and what about my elbow and hand joint pain
  11. I have prescribed the drugs for pain relief.
    You can apply soframycin ointment over affected area but you definitely need to see a surgeon for definitive treatment.
  12. User
    ok mam thanks