Answer ( 1 )

  1. Hello,
    Welcome to medimetry!
    Thank you for the query.

    It seems that You are suffering from a disease called CSOM( i.e. chronic suppurative otitis media) In this disease people get a perforation in the ear drum, so they get recurrent infection and discharge from the ear. 
    To get a permanent treatment for this problem you have to undergo a surgery called tympanoplasty,where after clearing the disease the perforated ear drum is repaired with a graft.
    Till then, Keep ear clean & dry. Take a course of antibiotics. 
    Wish you good health .