Answer ( 1 )

  1. Hello ,
    I believe u may be right but there is equal chance this may just be a part of problem or may be something else altogether. But that will require you to have a mutual dialogue for having complete picture of the things.. So that will need u to either seek face to face appointment with a psychiatrist or choose one to one consultation here. Treatment as possible only with clarity on diagnosis. Hope this helps you. Plz take care