Answer ( 1 )

  1. Good evening and warm welcome to MediMetry..

    I would suggest going to a urologist who can examine you and give you a better advise upon examination of your part.
    Alternatively you may upload your reports and physical examination findings so that I can help you better.

    Live healthy