Answer ( 1 )

  1. Hello Dear,

    Thank you for writing to us at MediMetry.
    Infertility is when you do not conceive even after 1 year of unprotected sex. As it's been 4 years, you must get yourself and your husband evaluated by physical examination and blood test as well as your husband's semen examination .
    Next is to get Ultrasound done to know the status of you uterus,cervix,ovaries and tubes. Tubal patency has to be evaluated to confirm if tubes are open. Well these are the basic tests which I have listed and you should visit an infertility specialist to first diagnose the cause and then get treated accordingly.

    Hope this answers your query. Feel free to write back to us with follow-up questions.
    Stay connected to MediMetry for regular tips on safe & healthy pregnancy!