Answer ( 1 )

  1. Thanks for writing. You are spending less time with your husband .Both of you stay together for at least one year.If it is not possible consult Gynaecologist.Your husbands seamen analysis and your full investigations including tubal patency test and ovulation studies are needed.if ever thing is normal you can know your fertile period. Alternatively you can try IUI.You can also think for husband's sperm preservation and can try Artificial Reproductive Measures by mutual consent in absence of husband.I will help you.