Answer ( 1 )

  1. Good evening.Thanks for consultation.You please get your stool examined for RE.and get you examined by a General Surgeon in your area to exclue piles and fissures.You might need a lower GI tract endoscopy .If it occurs with constipation and hard stool drink plenty of fluid.fibres in diet and banana.If constipation not relieved take some laxative like Cremaffin liquid 2tsf at bed time as necessary for constipation.
    To stop bleeding you can take Tab.Ethamsylate 250mgm tds x5days in consultation with your doctor.
    You have not mentioned about your age or how long you are having this symptoms.
    Pl.get your blood examined for Haematocrit values including BT,CT, Prothrombin time,Index and INR.
    Best wishes.